Within 30 days from the date of the initial activation of the account, regardless of the reason for the refusal of shared hosting and VPS services, Unithosting guarantees a full refund, excluding payment system fees.
- Refunds are provided only for shared hosting services and rental of virtual servers (VPS). There are no refunds for other services.
- Refunds are made only for the originally ordered services. For example, if you ordered a hosting service, received a refund, and then ordered hosting again, you will not be able to receive a refund for a re-order.
- A refund request must be submitted within 30 days of the initial activation of the hosting account or VPS.
- Refunds are made minus the commission of payment systems.
- When paying with a VISA and MasterCard card, the money is returned to the same card with which the payment was made. After the payment is returned, the amount appears on the card within 3 banking days. Please note that this payment does not appear on card statements, but simply increases the total amount on the card. This type of return is only available within 30 days after payment.
- The money is returned to the same details from which the payment for services was made.
- If the payment was made by an individual through a bank branch, the money can be returned in the following ways:
- To the details provided by the participant. To do this, you need to write a request to technical support, indicating the card number and full name of the recipient.
- To do this, you should also write a request to technical support, indicating the last name, first name, patronymic, region, city, mobile phone number to which the password for receiving money will be sent. Upon receipt of money by this transfer, you can contact any branch by presenting your passport and password, which will be sent to you in the form of SMS to your mobile phone.
- To a debit card of any bank. In this case, you must provide all the details for sending money to your card, including the name of the recipient, IBAN, purpose of payment, card number and full name of the cardholder.
- In another convenient way for both parties.
- To return money to legal entities, you must follow the instructions provided by the company.
- Refunds will be made within 10 days of submitting an application.
- Refunds are not made in case of violation of the hosting rules.
- If a domain was registered at a promotional price when paying for the service, the cost of the domain name will be taken into account when returning the money.
- When returning money, all bonuses and discounts are taken into account.